AS SEEN ON SOUTH – AFRICAN MEDIA:
Jet Mobile Reward Club
Aetas Mobile is proud to announce that all Aetas Mobile clients may now fly for free on all domestic and international routes provided by JetVision Airlines by utilizing their Aetas cash back to purchase flight tickets!
1.The Buy One Get One Free airline ticket offer is exclusively available to Jet Mobile Reward club members.
2.Any person, legally in SA may become a member of the Jet Mobile Reward Club.
3.The Cost to become a member is a once off R100 (One hundred Rand) admin fee + R90 (Ninety Rand) monthly fee. All monthly fees are paid in advance. Your month will be from the date you paid to the next month same date.
4.The R90 will be deducted from your account monthly on the same day that you have joined.
5.The airline ticket must be in the name of the Jet Mobile Club member OR on the name of a minor not older than 17 years.
6.Jet Mobile Reward Club members may also enjoy other benefits offered by Aetas, such as:
6.1 All your money back on Airtime and Data purchases. (Only available for Aetas Mobile Clients)
6.2 All your money back on goods purchased on the Aetas Mobile Online Shop.
Step By Step – How to – Buy One and Get One Free Airline Ticket
1.Sign up for the JetMobile Reward Club and create your Online Profile
2.Book and Pay for your Airline Ticket.
3.The amount that you have paid for your first Airline Ticket will immediately be available in your Online Profile as Cash Back- to spend again.
4.You may now use the Cash Back amount that is available in your Online Profile to pay for your second Airline Ticket.
5.The Cash Back that is available in your Online Profile is yours to spend when you need/want to. The Cash back will never expire.
6.This offer is exclusively available to all JetMobile Reward Club Members.
7.For more information regarding this and any other offers please email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
JETMOBILE CLUB T & C’s
- A member cannot book his / her first ticket within the first 90 days from joining (this will act as admin cost, membership card fee, and deposit should a member fail to pay and some insurance to cover us) This clause will be wavered and a new member may order and book airline tickets immediately after payment was made to become a CLUB Member
- All memberships are valid for not less than 1 year and payable by debit order automatically renewable and a member will be advised that membership is due for renewal and that the member will be informed that the membership is automatically renewable, unless the member cancel the membership in writing two months prior to the last month on which the membership is up for renewal on which all payments remaining on the remainder of the membership term are still due and payable to JetVision.
- No refunds are on offer if by default or at fault of member. If by JetVision then a partial refund is applicable related to and by the route it is and or applicable. Less and admin of 25%, plus the monthly commission amount due to any marketing and or related vendor or party, and airport tax.
- The members are to cancel the debit order themselves with their relevant bank.
- A member is known as 1x individual.
- Should member intent to transfer their ticket to a 3rd party then a member may only do so with written instructions to JetVision.
- A member may add as many family members he or she want onto same membership but will require an added fee per additional member of the same as main member fee.
- Payments are due and payable by debit order monthly. Should a client default on their payment, then the membership is cancelled and a member must reapply and start all over as if it is a new member application with included the relevant waiting period.
- Members are to adhere to the safety conditions as set by SACAA, Acsa, JetVision and or any regulator, legal and safety condition set by any law prescribed in the country of operations to ensure safe and protected services to all parties involved related to such operation.
- JetVision and or any party related to flight and or airport relations reserve the right to refuse any person and or member access to any flight and or building related to the operations but not limited should it be determined that it carries a risk to other members and or passengers, staff and or assets and or any other related to the operations but not limited too.
- JetVision will only adhere to resolve a matter when it is reported in writing in either letter or electronically via the email system offered by JetVision.
- JetVision may cancel a flight if weather or act of God fails to permit JetVision and or any entity or asset, service provider and or vendor to deliver safe operations. JetVision will where and when possible try to offer solutions to such event, in case the member does not accept such solution, the member cannot hold JetVision and or any operational or asset entity involved liable, financially and or otherwise and or legally.
- JetVision may offer seats on other carriers from which the member are responsible to pay the balance between the cost of the ticket SHOULD the member insist on flying a day whereby JetVision is unable to offer a open or alternative seat on a alternative available time and date and or schedule.
- Members are to adhere to the terms and conditions related to luggage, baggage and or cargo as prescribed on the website jetvisionairways.com
- JetVision has the sole discretion whether to accept or reject any application for membership.
- Membership will be established in the individual’s personal capacity and name as it appears on the member’s valid passport and/or official national identification document. Only such Member may earn tickets on this membership number, unless prior notice in writing or via email to JetVision with proof of confirmation and acknowledgment by JetVision.
- It is upon a member to inform JetVision of any changes related to his address and or contact details and or method of communication in writing and or via email to JetVision.
- Members must always quote their Membership Numbers when using the services and/or Benefits of any of the JetVision partners or making reservations with JetVision.
- Membership Numbers, along with a Member’s first name(s) and surname, should be confirmed when accepting airline tickets; upon check-in at the airport and utilizing the service and/or Benefits of JetVision partners.
- Incorrect Membership Numbers provided when making reservations or during utilization of the services and/or Benefits of any of the JetVision partners cannot be changed at the check-in counters or partner reception desks
- The earning schedule is subject to change from time to time by JetVision without notice.
- All the terms and conditions as prescribed on this website and or any other related document but to limit too are to be adhering to, and serve as a part of this summary.
- LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE
- The liability of JetVision (Proprietary) Limited and each Carrier involved in your journey will be determined by its own Conditions of Carriage. Our liability provisions are as described in this article.
- Unless otherwise stated herein, international travel, as defined in the Convention, is subject to the liability rules of the Convention. Reference is made to the special agreement we apply
- a – Where your carriage is not subject to or not inconsistent with the liability rules of the Convention, the following rules shall apply:
- b – Any liability we have for Damage, will be reduced by any negligence, wrongful act or omission on your part which causes or contributes to the Damage in accordance with applicable law.
- We will be liable only for Damage occurring during carriage on flights or flight segments where our Airline Designator Code appears in the carrier box of the Ticket for that flight or flight segment. If we issue a Ticket or if we check Baggage for carriage on another carrier, we do so only as agent for the other carrier. Nevertheless, with respect to Checked Baggage, you may make a claim against the first or last carrier.
- a – We will not be liable for Damage to Unchecked Baggage unless such Damage is caused by our negligence.
- b – We are not liable for any Damage arising from our compliance with.
- c – Except in the case of and act or omission done with intent to cause Damage or recklessly and with knowledge that Damage would probably result, our liability in the case of Damage to Checked Baggage shall be limited to SDR 19 per kilogram and in the case of Damage to Unchecked Baggage shall be limited to SDR 332 per passenger, where the Warsaw Convention applies to your journey, or 1,131 SDRs for Checked and Unchecked baggage where the Montreal Convention applies to your journey, provided that in either case if in accordance with applicable law different limits of liability are applicable such different limits shall apply. If the weight of the Baggage is not recorded on the Baggage Check, it is presumed that the total weight of the Checked Baggage does not exceed the applicable free baggage allowance for the class of carriage concerned. If in the case of Checked Baggage a higher value is declared in writing pursuant to an excess valuation facility, our liability shall be limited to such higher declared value.
- a – Except where other specific provision is made in these Conditions, we shall be liable to you only for recoverable compensatory Damages for proven losses and costs in accordance with the Convention.
- b -We are not liable for any Damage caused by your Baggage. You shall be responsible for and shall reimburse us in respect of any Damage caused by your
- Baggage to other persons or property, including our property.
- a – Our liability for Damage to articles not permitted to be contained in Checked Baggage under herein including fragile or perishable items, items having a special value, electronic devices, jewellery, precious metals, computers, personal equipment, negotiable papers, securities, or other valuables, business documents, passports and other identification documents, or samples shall, subject to any defenses as may be available to us, not exceed the limits of liability as provided for under the Convention.
- b – We are not responsible for damage to any sporting equipment or musical instruments not presented in a hard-sided or appropriate case. If there is no damage to the outside of the hard sided case we shall have no liability to the contents thereof.
- c – We shall have no liability for any existing damaged baggage.
- c- We shall have no liability for oversized, overweight or over packed baggage.
- d – In the course of normal handling, your baggage may show evidence of use. We are not liable for conditions that result from normal wear and tear such as minor cuts, scratches, scuffs, dents and soiled baggage. We are not liable for protruding parts such as wheels, feet straps, handles including telescoping / pull handles, hangers, hooks, loose flaps, pockets or other attached items.
- We are not responsible for damaged baggage due to manufacturer’s defects.
- We are not responsible for any illness, injury or disability, including death, attributable to your physical condition or for the aggravation of such condition.
- The contract of carriage, including these Conditions of Carriage and exclusions or limits of liability, is without exception also applicable to our Authorised Agents, servants, employees and representatives.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Carriage shall waive any exclusion or limitation of our liability under the Convention or applicable laws unless otherwise expressly so stated herein.
- We shall have no liability for items checked in sacks or paper/plastic bags that do not have sufficient durability or do not have secure closures or do not provide sufficient protection to the contents.
- DOMESTIC CARRIAGE IN SOUTH AFRICA
- For all carriage on our domestic services within the Republic of South Africa to which the Convention does not apply, the limit of our liability to or for each Passenger for death, wounding or other bodily injury shall be the sum of R1,000,000 (one million rand) inclusive of legal fees and costs subject to proof of the quantum of the claim and that the incident was the result of or was caused by negligence on our part, provided that this limit shall not apply to acts or omissions done with intent to cause damage or recklessly and with knowledge that damage should probably result.
- TIME LIMITATION ON CLAIMS AND ACTIONS
- NOTICE OF CLAIMS
Acceptance of Baggage by the bearer of the Baggage Check without complaint at the time of delivery is sufficient evidence that the Baggage has been delivered in good condition and in accordance with the contract of carriage, unless you prove otherwise.
- If you wish to file a claim or an action regarding Damage to Checked Baggage, you must notify us as soon as you discover the Damage, and at the latest, within seven (7) Days of receipt of the Baggage. If your wish to file a claim or an action regarding delay of Checked Baggage you must notify us within twenty-one (21) Days from the date the Baggage has been placed at your disposal. Every such notification must be made in writing and dispatched immediately after discovery of the damage or delay and at the latest within the time limits aforesaid.
- LIMITATION OF ACTIONS
Any right to Damages shall be extinguished if an action is not brought within two (2) years of the date of arrival at destination, or the date on which the aircraft was scheduled to arrive, or the date on which the carriage stopped. The method of calculating the period of limitation shall be determined by the law of the court where the case is heard.
- NOTE For domestic carriage (i.e. wholly within the Republic of South Africa) the period of limitation shall be three years.
- MODIFICATION AND WAIVER
- No agent, employee or representative of Carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of these Conditions of Carriage.
- These General Conditions represent a binding contract between you and us. You must make sure that you have read carefully all of its provisions to ensure that you are prepared to be bound solely by its terms.
- OTHER CONDITIONS
Carriage of you and your Baggage is also provided in accordance with certain other regulations and conditions applying to or adopted by us. These regulations and conditions as varied from time to time are important. They concern, amongst other things, the carriage of unaccompanied minors, pregnant women, sick passengers, restrictions on use of electronic devices and items, the on board consumption of alcoholic beverages and the carriage of animals
JetVision reserves the right to include technical or safety stops; and re-fuelling for interest of safety.
Law prohibits smoking on all flights.
As point below – changes/amendment to any flight will be charge accordingly and will only apply such changes once payment is received and reflecting in our Bank account.
Departure delays due to bad weather or air traffic congestion are beyond our control.
Should the aircraft or aircrew be coming unavailable to do the flight due to unforeseen circumstances; JetVision shall be entitled to but not obliged to make alternative arrangements in order to transport the passengers to their destinations.
In event of Over border clearances will/may take at least 24 – 72 hours to be approved.
Payments (Non club members)
- All bookings are subject to quotation specifications and conditions.
- Payment must be made in full 48 hours before departure date; after which point the charter will be confirmed for above dates. Proof of payments must be faxed or e-mailed to the relevant person who assists clients with their booking.
- Prices are per passenger including all taxes and V.A.T. **No refund within 72 Hours of departure. 50% Refund Prior to 72 hours of departure
- Please visit our baggage page, Click here
Travelling to or from SA with a minor? (younger than 18 years old)
If you’re travelling to or from South Africa with a minor (younger than 18 years old), you’ll need to produce an Unabridged Birth Certificate for the child reflecting the particulars of both parents in addition to their passport (if you’re travelling internationally)
Thank you for visiting the web site of JetVision.
This web site, together with all content and information available or incorporated in this web site, which is accessible at www.jetvisionairways.com, (“this web site”), is made available by JetVision Holdings. Any reference to “we”, “our” or “us” is a reference to JetVision Holdings trading as JetVision. Any reference to “you” or “your” is a reference to any person using this web site. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and such amendments will be contained on this web site.
Please note that in addition to these terms and conditions all reservations are subject to our General Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
Any use, access, referral to, or viewing (individually or collectively referred to as “use”) of any part of this web site shall be subject to these terms and conditions and any document we incorporate herein by reference. Your continued use of this web site signifies your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions.
Your communications to this web site may be intercepted, as defined in the Regulation of Interception of Communications Act 70 of 2002 (as amended), by us or any other competent authority.
This web site is owned by JetVision Holdings. The domain name/s, the trademark logo and the name “JetVision” and JetVision are registered in the name of JetVision Holdings.
Any unauthorized use of this web site is prohibited. While you may make limited copies of this web site (such as the travel itinerary and related documents for travel and services purchased on this web site), you undertake not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, resell or lease any information, software, products or services obtained from this web site without our prior written consent.
Other product or company names and logos contained in this web site may be the intellectual property of their respective owners.
This web site is offered to you on an “as is” basis for personal and non-commercial use. This web site is provided without any representations or warranties whatsoever, whether express, implied or statutory.
Specifically, we make no warranties or representations, whether express, implied or statutory, in respect of the accuracy, completeness and or reliability of any information, ideas and/or opinions expressed on this web site.
We make no warranties or representations, whether express, implied or statutory, that this web site is compatible with your hardware and/or software or that this web site is free of viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software and you accept all risks in this respect.
To the extent that any link to another web site is provided on this web site, we make no warranties or representations, whether express, implied or statutory, as to the content of such other web site. The existence of any such link does not serve to signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of any such linked web site.
We may, in our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason and without prior written notice, suspend or terminate:
- the operation of this web site or any its contents; or
- your right to use this web site or any of its contents
Use of this web site
You may only use this web site for lawful purposes. You are not allowed, without prior written approval, to:
- frame, link to, modify, distribute, commercialise, exploit or alter the Web Site or its contents;
- incorporate any part of the web site content in any other work or publication; and/or
- perform any other act which may not be considered fair use.
Specifically, you may not:
- monitor or copy any content or information of this web site using any robot, spider, screen scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our prior written consent;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this web site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this web site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the opinion of JetVision Holdings, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the server;
- deep-link to any portion of this web site (including, but not limited to, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our prior written consent.
Subject to the provisions of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“the ECT Act”) and to the fullest extent allowed by law, we shall not have any liability whatsoever in relation to this web site. You hereby indemnify us against any loss, liability, expense, claim, penalty or damage (“Loss”), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising from your use of or reliance on this web site, or any actions or transactions resulting there from, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such Loss. In particular, we are not liable for inaccuracies relating to information and descriptions of hotels, services and products offered on this web site.
In addition, we will not be liable for any unavailability, interruption, downtime, malfunction, or failure of this web site for any reason whatsoever.
We shall not be liable for any Loss suffered due to the use of other web sites to which a link is provided on this web site.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this web site should not be regarded as advice or the official opinion of JetVision Holdings, its agents or representatives.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, if any of the limitations or exclusions of our liability in these terms and conditions are held by any competent court, arbitrator or authority to be invalid or unenforceable, in no event will our total cumulative liability to you exceed R50 000.
For the purposes of this clause 6, any reference to us will be deemed to also include our employees, officers, directors, representatives, agents, shareholders, affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies, advisers, service providers, suppliers and content providers.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE – further terms and conditions such as the ticket returns policy, upgrades policy, commercial terms and suspense conditions (“the Fare Rules”) are displayed as a link from this website and users can access same after the booking but before the payment cycle. Such fare rules are deemed part of these website terms and conditions.
- In this document: JETVISION means JetVision and JETVISION means this website USAGE
- Persons using the JETVISION website for any reason whatsoever, subject themselves to and agree to the terms and conditions of JETVISION when accessing the website as set out below.
- This website is intended to provide the user with information regarding JETVISION , its products offered and/or services rendered.
- Without derogating from the foregoing, JETVISION hereby authorises the user to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or any part thereof, provided that:
- such content is used for information and/or non-commercial purposes only; and
- any reproduction of this the content of this web site, or portion thereof, must include the
- following copyright notice: © JETVISION2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Users that wish to use content from this site for commercial purposes may only do so with prior written permission.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, and designs are the property of or licensed to JetVision, and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties. Subject to the rights afforded to the user herein, all other rights to all intellectual property on this site is expressly reserved.
- DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY SECTION 43 OF THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS ACT NO. 25 OF 2002
- The full name and legal status of the website owner is: JetVision Pty Ltd,
- The full address of the website owner is detailed hereunder.
- Taxes: The following taxes are levied – Value-Added Tax, Airports Tax and Security Tax.
- Manner of payment: All major credit cards.
- Records of transactions: A record of the transaction is e-mailed to the user.
- Booking a flight without completing the purchase cycle shall not:
- constitute or give rise to any agreement between JETVISION and users cannot hold JETVISION liable if such items are not available when the purchase cycle is completed later; and/or Constitute a booking for such a booking.
- An agreement between JETVISION and a user shall only comes into effect if and when a credit card
- authorization is received from an issuing bank; or
- JETVISION reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or execute a booking without giving any reasons therefore. JETVISION also reserves the right to cancel bookings in whole or in part in JETVISION sole and absolute discretion. JETVISION shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by the user.
- Time of dispatch: Users may collect tickets at JETVISION desks from departing airports
- Payment security: Secure Sockets Layer and digital certificates.
- Alternative dispute resolution: None
- Cooling-off period: You have the right to return goods or services purchased from this site within 7 days if such goods or services are not listed in section 42 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002. This right does not extend to the following goods and/or services:
- for financial services, including but not limited to, investment services, insurance and reinsurance operations, banking services and operations relating to dealings in securities;
- by way of an auction;
- for the supply of foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for everyday consumption supplied to the home, residence or workplace of the consumer.
- for services which have begun with the consumer’s consent before the end of the seven day period referred to in section 45(1);
- where the price for the supply of goods or services is dependent on fluctuations in the financial markets and which cannot be controlled by the supplier;
- where the goods-
- are made to the consumer’s specifications;
- or clearly personalized;
- by reason of their nature cannot be returned; or
- are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- where audio or video recordings or computer software were unsealed by the consumer;
- for the sale of newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
- for the provision of gaming and lottery services; or
- for the provision of accommodation, transport, catering or leisure services and where the supplier undertakes, when the transaction is concluded, to provide these services on a specific date or within a specific period.
- The user has the right to review, correct and cancel electronic transactions before the user effect payment and/or place a booking.
- The user may lodge a complaint at the Consumer Affairs Committee, as the case may be, if this site does not comply with Chapter VII of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act and/or this agreement.
- By using this website or communicating with JETVISION by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be “in writing”.
CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
- JETVISION expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter and/or amend any criteria or information set out in this website without prior notice.
- JETVISION reserves the right to change and amend the prices and rates quoted on this website without any notice.
- The user undertakes to check JETVISION frequently and to acquaint themselves with the changes and/or amendments in the information supplied on the website.
- JETVISION protects a user’s privacy.
- No personal information will be disclosed to third parties without the user’s permission or due process, however, JETVISION may share personal information with business partners.
- JETVISION gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information of users and passengers:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily – this information is used to provide a better service to users; and
- Information automatically provided (e.g. cookies) – this information is gathered to better your browsing and interaction with JETVISION. Cookies cannot harm your computer or carry viruses.
- By using this website the User consents to the following:
- JETVISION may use your personal information to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications;
- JETVISION may use user’s information for non-personal statistical purposes;
- JETVISION retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users; and
- JETVISION may share user’s information with business partners for commercial reasons.
- JetVision .com uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
LINKING AND FRAMING
- Any third party site may link to this website provided that such a link is directed at the home page of this website. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity or website to link to any page other than the home page of this website, without the prior written approval of JETVISION .
- It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity, or website to frame any page on this website, including the home page, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of JETVISION.
AGREEMENTS IN TERMS OF SECTION 21 OF THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS ACT
- No information or data on this website is an offer, but merely an invitation to do business.
- Merely sending a data message to this website shall conclude no agreements or its owners, valid agreements are only concluded as detail above.
- Data messages, such as e-mail, are only deemed to have been received by JETVISION once reply to and such a reply does not include an auto-reply.
- The use of non-malicious search technology, such as “web-crawlers” or “web-spiders”, to search and gain information from this web site is not permitted if such technology will result in slowing down this web site’ server or copyright infringement of any data and information available from this website. Data and information may only be used in compliance with sections 1 hereof.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- JETVISION may provide links to the user only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply JETVISION ‘s endorsement of such sites.
- Linked websites or pages are not subject to the control of JETVISION . JETVISION shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for the contents, use, or inability to use or access any linked websites or any links contained in a linked website.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- All reasonable steps will be taken to secure a user’s information.
- User’s undertake not to divulge their user name and passwords to any other person.
- It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any page on this web site, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website. Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be held criminally liable, and in the event that JETVISION should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
- Subject to the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, JETVISION shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website. Furthermore, JETVISION makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
- This website is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user’s individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with JETVISION that the service available from and through this web site will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of JETVISION and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
- All items purchased from JETVISION are made pursuant to agreements with shipping and delivery agents and risk of loss pass from JETVISION to such agents upon delivery of any item to such JETVISION or its partners.
- Neither JETVISION nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold on this website.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between JETVISION and you, the user of this website. Any failure by JETVISION to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- In the event that any term or condition of the use of this website is not fully enforceable or valid for any reason, such term(s) or condition(s) shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions. The remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected by such unenforceability or invalidity and shall remain enforceable and applicable.
RULE OF CARRIAGE
- If the user’s journey involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure the Warsaw Convention may be applicable and the Convention governs and in most cases limits the liability of JETVISION or its partners for death or personal injury and in respect of loss of or damage to baggage. See also notices headed “Advice to International Users on Limitation of Liability” and “Notice of Baggage Liability Limitations”.
- As used in this contract “ticket” means this user ticket and baggage check, or this itinerary/receipt if applicable, in the case of an electronic ticket, of which these conditions and the notices form part, “carriage” is equivalent to transportation”, “JETVISION or its partners” means all air JETVISION or its partners that carry or undertake to carry the user or his baggage hereunder or perform any other service incidental to such air carriage, “electronic ticket” means the Itinerary/Receipt issued by or on behalf of JETVISION or its partners, the Electronic Coupons and, if applicable, a boarding document. “WARSAW CONVENTION” means the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air signed at Warsaw, 12th October 1929, or that Convention as amended at The Hague, 28th September 1955, whichever may be applicable.
- Carriage hereunder is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention unless such carriage is not “international carriage” as defined by that Convention.
- To the extent not in conflict with the foregoing carriage and other services performed by each JETVISION or its partners are subject to:
- provisions contained in the ticket;
- applicable tariffs;
- JETVISION or its partner’s conditions of carriage and related regulations which are made part hereof (and are available on application at the offices of JETVISION or its partners), except in transportation between a place in the United States or Canada and any place outside thereof to which tariffs in force in those countries apply.
- JETVISION or its partner’s name may be abbreviated in the ticket, the full name and its abbreviation being set forth in JETVISION or its partner’s tariffs, conditions of carriage, regulations or timetables; JETVISION or its partner’s address shall be the airport of departure shown opposite the first abbreviation of JETVISION or its partner’s name in the ticket; the agreed stopping places are those places set forth in this ticket or as shown in JETVISION or its partner’s timetables as scheduled stopping places on the user’s route; carriage to be performed hereunder by several successive JETVISION or its partner is regarded as a single operation.
- An air JETVISION or its partners issuing a ticket for carriage over the lines of another air JETVISION or its partners does so only as its Agent.
- Any exclusion or limitation of liability of JETVISION or its partners shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants and representatives of JETVISION or its partners and any person whose aircraft is used by JETVISION or its partners for carriage and its agents, servants and representatives.
Checked baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check. In case of damage to baggage moving in international transportation complaint must be made in writing to JETVISION or its partner’s forthwith after discovery of damage and, at least, within seven days from receipt; in case of delay, complaint must be made within 21 days from date the baggage was delivered.
See tariffs or conditions of carriage regarding non-international transportation.
- This ticket is good for carriage for one year from date of issue, except as otherwise provided in this ticket, in JETVISION or its partner’s tariffs’, conditions of carriage, or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. JETVISION or its partners may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
- JETVISION or its partners undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the user and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. JETVISION or its partners may without notice substitute alternate JETVISION or its partner or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places show on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. JETVISION or its partners assumes no responsibility for making connections.
- Users shall comply with Government travel requirements, present exit, entry and other required documents and arrive at airport by time fixed by JETVISION or its partners or, if no time is fixed, early enough to complete departure procedures.
- No agent, servant or representative of JETVISION or its partners has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract.
- JETVISIONOR ITS PARTNERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE CARRIAGE TO ANY PERSON WHO HAS ACQUIRED A TICKET IN VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAW OR JETVISIONOR ITS PARTNER’S TARIFFS, RULES OR REGULATIONS.
- ADVICE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS ON LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- If your journey involves a destination or stop in a country other than the one from which you depart, the Warsaw Convention may govern the liability of all airlines involved in your journey, including any portion thereof within a single country. This Convention limits the liability of airlines for death or personal injury and for baggage loss or damage. Many air JETVISION or its partners have waived the Warsaw Convention limits for personal injury or death and the defence that they have taken all necessary measures to avoid the damage for the first 100,000 Special Drawing Rights of any such claim.
- In addition, in cases of death or bodily injury many air JETVISION or its partners will make advance payments to the person entitled to compensation, if required to meet immediate economic needs, in proportion to the hardship suffered. In accordance with EC Council Regulation No. 2027/97 (“the Regulation”). Community air JETVISION or its partners as defined in the Regulation make such payments to the person entitled to compensation. Other air JETVISION or its partners may apply alternate provisions.
- Consequently, you should inform yourself of the conditions applicable to your journey. The Conditions of Carriage of each airline involved in your journey, including its liability limits, are available from that airline.
NOTICE OF BAGGAGE LIABILITY LIMITATIONS Liability for loss, delay, or damage to baggage is limited unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid. For most international travel (including domestic portions of international journeys) the liability limit is approximately US Dollars 9,07 per pound (US Dollars 20 per kilogram) for checked baggage and US Dollars 400 per user for unchecked baggage. For travel wholly between US points, Federal rules require any limit on an airline’s baggage liability to be at least US Dollars 1250 per user. Excess valuation may be declared on certain types of articles. Some JETVISION or its partners assume no liability for fragile, valuable or perishable articles. Further information may be obtained from the JETVISION or its partners.
DENIED BOARDING BY OVERBOOKING
- In those countries where Denied Boarding Compensation regulations are in force, JETVISION or its partners operate compensation plans for users with confirmed reservations who are denied boarding because of non-availability of seats caused by overbooking. Details of these plans are available at the airline’s offices.
- NOTICE OF GOVERNMENT IMPOSED TAXES AND FEES The price of a ticket may include taxes and fees, which are imposed on air transportation by government authorities. These taxes and fees, which may represent a significant portion of the cost of air travel, are either included in the fare, or shown separately in the ‘TAX’ box(es) of this ticket. You may also be required to pay taxes or fees not already collected.
IMPORTANCE NOTICE: RECONFIRMATION OF INTERNATIONAL JOURNEYS
- If you break your journey for more than 72 hours at any point, please reconfirm your intention of using your continuing or return reservation. (This is not required by all airlines). To do so, please inform the airline office at the point where you intend to resume your journey at least 72 hours before departure of your flight. Failure to reconfirm will result in the cancellation of your reservation(s). If your journey is wholly within Europe this notice does not apply to you.
- The time shown on the flight coupon is the departure time of the aircraft. However, to ensure on-time departure you must plan to arrive at the airport and report to the check-in counter in good time before the departure time. Flights cannot be held for users arriving late and not responsibility can be accepted in such cases. Therefore, it is in your own interest to check with the JETVISION or its partners on transport facilities and the minimum time required for check-in. JETVISION is the actual JETVISION or its partners only when “SA” is entered in the “JETVISION or its partners” box of the flight coupon(s). Any other abbreviation in that box denotes another JETVISION or its partners.
We will refund a Ticket or any unused portion, in accordance with the applicable fare rules of Tariff, as follows:
Except as otherwise provided in this Article, we shall be entitled to make a refund either to the person named in the Ticket or to the person who has paid for the Ticket, upon presentation of satisfactory proof of such payment.
If a Ticket has been paid for by a person other than the Passenger name in the Ticket, and the Ticket indicates that there is a restriction on refund, we shall make a refund only to the person who paid for the Ticket, or to that person’s order.
Except in the case of a lost Ticket, refunds will only be made on surrender to us of the Ticket and all unused Flight Coupons.
Subject to production of such documents as required by the Carrier and the exercise of reasonable precautions by us, if a refund is made to anyone holding himself or herself out as a person to whom such refund may be made, that shell be deemed a proper refund and shall discharge us from liability and any further claim for refund from you or from anyone else.
If we cancel a flight, fail to operate a flight reasonably according to schedule, fail to stop at your destination or Stopover, or cause you to miss a connecting flight on which you hold a reservation, the amount of the refund shall be:
a- if no portion of the Ticket has been used, an amount equal to the fare paid;
b – if a portion of the Ticket has been used, the refund will be not less than the difference between the fare paid and the applicable fare for travel between the points for which the Ticket has been used;
c- upon acceptance of a refund by the Passenger on the purchase of a ticket under these circumstances, we shall be released from any further liability.
If you are entitled to a refund of your Ticket for reasons other than those set out in herein, the amount of the refund shall be:
a- If no portion of the Ticket has been used, an amount equal to the fare paid, less any reasonable service charges or cancellation fees;
b- If a portion of the Ticket has been used, the refund will be an amount equal to the difference between the fare paid and the applicable fare for travel between the points for which the Ticket has been used, less any reasonable service charges or cancellation fees.
CONDUCT ABOARD AIRCRAFT
If, in our reasonable opinion, you conduct yourself aboard the aircraft so as to endanger the aircraft or any person or property on board, or obstruct the crew in the performance of their duties, or fail to comply with any instructions of the crew including but not limited to those with respect to smoking, alcohol or drug consumption, or behave in a manner which causes discomfort, inconvenience, damage or injury to other passengers or the crew, we may take such measures as we deem reasonably necessary to prevent continuation of such conduct, including restraint. You may be disembarked and refused onward carriage at any point, and may be prosecuted for offences committed on board the aircraft. 1
If you conduct yourself in a manner described in Paragraph ,above, you will reimburse us for all claims, losses, fines, penalties or expenses, including, but not limited to, all costs arising from the diversion of the aircraft for the purpose of offloading you and all losses suffered or incurred by us, our Agents, employees, independent contractors, passengers and any third party in respect of death, injury, loss, damage or delay to other persons or to property, arising from your misconduct.
For safety reasons, we may forbid or limit operation aboard the aircraft of electronic equipment, including, but not limited to, cellular telephones, laptop computers, portable recorders, portable radios, compact disk players, electronic games or transmitting devices, including radio controlled toys and walkie-talkies. Operation of hearing aids and heart pacemakers is permitted.
If you fail to comply with the relevant content prescribed herein, we reserve the right to retain such electronic devices until the termination of your flight or until such time is required under local law.
ARRANGEMENTS FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES
If we make arrangements for you with any third party to provide any services other than carriage by air, or if we issue a ticket or voucher relating to transportation or services (other than carriage by air) provided by a third party such as hotel reservations or car rental, in doing so we act only as your agent. The terms and conditions of the third party service provider will apply. We are not liable to the third party for the cost of the services provided and you agree to reimburse us in respect of such costs.
If we are also providing surface transportation to you, other conditions may apply to such surface transportation. Such conditions are available from us upon request.
As a Member, you agree that your domicilia citandi et executandi (“domicilium”) will be the address provided by you when you registered as a Member for the purposes of receiving any written notices in respect of these Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. The user is deemed to hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa in respect of any disputes arising out of or in connection with this web site, these terms and conditions or any further terms and conditions referenced on this web site or any matter related to or in connection herewith.
JetVision Flight Club (Members only)
Summary Notice (JetVision Flight Club members only)
(This is a brief summary of the terms and conditions and do not represent the full act. This may be repeated and or may not be repeated it is still understood by the reader that repeated or not repeated that the conditions as set here and represented here are in fact applicable to its entire context and red and understood as one entire in its context and condense and is seen as fully understood and recognized.